Monday, January 2, 2012

Music Monday #3



Hello again everypony, welcome to our third Music Monday!

My apologies for not providing any music last week, I was away visiting my family over the Christmas period.

Anyway, it's a new year, full of new opportunities, challenges and hopefully, lots of great new Pony-themed music!

To mark the start of this year, I thought it would be nice to revisit the start of Friendship is Magic and the first Pony song we ever heard (the main theme excepted of course).

So, without further ado, I present to you three remixes of Pinkie Pie's famous "Giggle at the Ghostie", the song which first introduced the Pink Party Pony's musical talents to us! I hope you enjoy them!

Super Ponybeat - Giggle at the Ghostie (Complete)

Giggle At the Ghosties (8-Bit)

PinkiePieSwear - Giggle at the Ghostly (Simple Joy Mix)

Remember to send us any thoughts on the songs, as well as ideas for future musical themes; we would love to hear from you!

- Zephyr Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment